- One thing Harry is really into these days is matching. Particularly with colors. He wants his cup to be the same color as his plate during meals, and he noticed the other day that his shoes and my shirt were both yellow and matched. And then proceeded to point out every other yellow thing in the room. He has these little foam sticker kit where he can make little people. He used to just put whatever shirt and pants on them, but lately I've noticed that he always does the same color top and bottom.
- I can't even tell you how many Band-Aid boxes we've gone through this year. Any time he gets a little boo-boo he asks for one, and freaks out if we say no. We're trying to teach him that only certain boo-boos need Band-Aids, but they always make him miraculously feel better. Funny little quirk of his :)
- School is going well. He's adjusted to the longer school day just fine. He enjoys bringing his lunchbox and eating with his friends. His class just went on their first field trip to the fire and police departments, which he seemed to enjoy. Apparently a dad of one of his classmates is a firefighter and Harry mentioned how so-and-so's dad talked like Darth Vader on the field trip. I'm assuming he put one of those big ventilator masks on to show the kids.
- If you give Harry free range over the PlayStation, he'll either play the car soccer video game I mentioned last update, or turn on Curious George on Netflix. And, side note, a three year old is better at navigating the PlayStation than I am! Harry taught me how to turn the system off the other week. I seriously had no idea....
- Anyways, Curious George. Harry's current favorite show. Our local PBS station was hosting a concert at the mall a few weeks ago and the special guest was George. We went and had a fun time! Harry was so excite to get to take pictures with George. Although, I think he was a little confused that George was so big, lol!
- A few funny things he's said lately:
"My eyes are right by my forehead." He just said it so randomly, and matter-of-factly one day.
"I need a paper so the fan can windy the paper." In other words, he wanted a fan to blow a piece of paper around the room, haha! What a funny way to put that!
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR, BLASTOFF, ZERO!" He just put everything he knows about counting backwards together, haha!