Harry has been so funny lately!
- He still loves super heros, and is now "saving" us. It's adorable, he'll start across the room from one of us, say he's going to save us, run over and give us a hug, kiss, and Eskimo kiss. Then we're saved!
- Harry still loves time and looking at clocks. Once he said, "It's 3:33! That's kind of like 4:44!"
- Crisscross Applesauce (sitting cross-legged), has become "Kristoff Applesauce," as in the character from Frozen.
- I asked him if he wanted to go to the Island of Sodor (where Thomas the Tank Engine lives) and he said that he was too big to fit in the tablet to go, haha! Oh, the technology kids have these days!
- He calls elevators, "alligators."
- We were lying in bed together the other week and I said that I wanted to spoon him, and Harry said, "No Mom, that's for my yogurt, please don't bring that to bed." Mr. Literal :)
- He passed his hearing test he kept failing. Finally!
- Harry can spell his name, and Mom and Dad.
- The boys got me a box of Ferrero Rochers for my birthday. One day I was in the other room working on something and Harry managed to sneak 3 of them! He was so proud of himself he came over and told me. He tried to eat more of them, but wasn't able to get the wrappers open, so the sugar rush could have been a lot worse. I was thankful for that!