Recently I purchased a couple tubes of Pillsbury crescent rolls. Sure I could have just cooked them up regular, but that's too boring for me. What I came up with was really yummy so I thought I'd pass on a new meal idea.
Garlic Chicken Cresent Rolls
Makes 8 stuffed rolls
-10 ounce canned chicken breast
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons freeze dried garlic (you know I love this stuff!)
- 1 teaspoon freeze dried chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drain chicken and break up big chunks in mixing bowl. Combine with Greek yogurt, shredded cheese, garlic and chives
- Spread out crescent rolls on baking sheet and fill dough with chicken mixture. Roll up crescents (I did mine backwards, oops!)
- Bake rolls for 12-13 minutes
I served the rolls with soup (the free Campbell's I got last week, it's yummy!) for a light dinner. Harry's pretty finicky when it comes to meat but he loved these. A good way to sneak some protein in with toddlers!
And please check out Good Girl Gone Wife today, I did a guest post for Alex that features another yummy recipe!