Hi everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was pretty low-key (per usual). The only major thing I did was take Harry over to my dad and step-mom's house Friday night. They gave him some birthday presents and we just hung out for a bit. We were going to go out to dinner last night but the weather was pretty crappy so we decided against it.
This morning we have Harry's one year doctor's appointment. I'm guessing he'll be about 30.5 inches tall and 21 pounds.
Oh, and TAW was nominated on SkinnyScoops' Top 25 Beautiful Baby Blogs! While you don't have to, I would really appreciate a vote. This blog takes a lot of my time and it's always nice to be recognized for my work. Thank you!
Today I am sharing a recipe I tried out a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good, but Ant was a little more lukewarm about it.
Garlic Mediterranean Chicken
- 6 chicken breast tenders or 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean spice mix (I use and love the McCormick Perfect Pinch kind)
- 2 tablespoons dried garlic (the Litehouse brand is amazing, I use it for everything!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, Mediterranean spice mix and dried garlic together.
- Place chicken breasts in glass baking dish and cover with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes.
Like I said, Ant didn't love it, but I thought the chicken was pretty yummy. I'll definitely be making it again, soon!
Check out the updated Harry's First Year page! I love seeing how he progressed from month to month during his first year, it's so crazy how much he's grown.