I love them! The shoes are by Koala Kids and were $15. Here's why they're so perfect.
- Low heel profile. I mentioned before that it's hard to get shoes on Harry. These shoes don't go up as high around his heel compared to other shoes, which makes them ten times easier to get on him.
- Grippy soles. A lot of shoes for babies are either completely soft or are just like regular, hard soles. I love how these shoes get the best of both worlds.
- Flexible. I read a while back that baby shoes should be really flexible, hence why I didn't want a hard soled shoe. The Koala Kids shoes are really flexible and are perfect for babies just learning to walk.
- Value. They seem to be very well made, especially for the small price tag. Other shoes we were looking at were double the price tag!
- Cutness. These shoes are just so cute! But, they further prove that my little baby is quickly becoming a toddler.
Here's a little video I shot of Harry yesterday. I realized I hadn't taken one of him for a while so I quickly grabbed my camera and caught a bit of our playtime.
From the Interwebz:
- A NICU Switches to Cloth Diapers
- Cry It Out Method Not Harmful to Babies
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. My husband bought these shoes with our own money, I just wanted to pass on a great value to all of you :)