I discovered spaghetti squash last year and have made it quite a few times. Most recipes have you cook the squash for 45 minutes. Well, I have a recipe that can cook it in just 15!
Super Easy Spaghetti Squash
Serves 3-4 (depending on size of squash)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. freeze-dried garlic
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Using a large sharp knife, carefully pierce the spaghetti squash 4-5 times and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Cut squash in half and microwave for an additional 10 minutes.
- Slice zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms. Cook for 10-12 minutes in PAM coated skillet with garlic.
- Using a fork, scoop spaghetti squash in to a large bowl. Caution: squash will be extremely HOT after microwaving.
- Stir in zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms.
- Add enough pasta sauce to coat squash.
- Serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.